Winter Tree Trimming & Removal
Winter is the best time to trim and prune or remove your oak and elm trees. Even in the cold and snow of December, January and February, the Certified Arborists from Pioneer Tree Service are out trimming and removing trees around Milaca, Princeton, Foley, Zimmerman and St. Cloud and the surrounding areas.
Why Winter Tree Trimming?
Pruning a tree during the winter dormancy period is common practice. Benefits of winter tree trimming at home or office include:
- Reduce the risk of spreading some of the more common diseases affecting trees, such as oak wilt.
- Trees are dormant during the Minnesota winter. Because of this dormancy, "wounds" to the tree from trimming will only be exposed for a very short length of time - and in the spring, new growth begins sealing new wounds.
- The ground around your trees is frozen in the winter. Pruning can be done without compacting the soil around the tree's roots. Any heavy equipment needed to access your trees will have less impact on the soil and landscaping around your yard's trees.
- Pruning also improves the health of your trees by removing dead or dying branches that have previously been injured by disease, insects, mites, animals and storms.
Don't wait any longer to setup an appointment to have your winter tree trimming done. Call (763) 238-5254 or fill out the form on this page to schedule an appointment.
Fully Insured Tree Service
Pioneer Tree Service is fully insured and also provides the following additional tree care services to homeowners and business owners in the Milaca, Foley, St. Cloud and Princeton area:
- Stump Removal / Stump Grinding
- Tree Removal
- Storm Cleanup / Removal of Storm Damaged Tree Limbs and Downed Trees
- Disease Treatment and Prevention
Blog Categories: Tree Removal, Winter Tree Trimming, St. Cloud Tree Services
Request Free Estimate
Do you have a question for Pioneer Tree Service? Would you like to request an estimate for our tree services? Please fill out the form below and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.